SPICEWOOD, Texas—Texas Born (TXB) Stores are all about Texas, so a private-label line of products that are all rooted in Texas is a natural fit for the convenience retailer based outside of Austin.
TXB’s Georgetown store, the first of the company’s new prototype stores which opened just over a year ago, is filled with TXB-branded merchandise. Now, the retailer is rolling out a new line of private-label food, drinks and apparel in all TXB markets.
“We are dedicated to providing guests with true Texan hospitality every time they visit our markets,” said Kevin Smartt, CEO of TXB. “We’re deeply committed to creating a private-label lineup that includes the best that Texas has to offer, taking no shortcuts to find and source the finest local quality ingredients. We are so proud of the time and effort put into making delicious snacks and beverages, and we know our guests will see and taste the difference.”
All private-label offerings are locally sourced, manufactured, produced, bottled or bagged in Texas. TXB makes sure to curate quality products to provide the best that Texas has to offer at an incredible value. In addition to food products, the company’s new line of apparel, including t-shirts and hats, showcase Texas Born pride. TXB custom-branded shoes are also in the works.
The launch is part of the TXB’s larger initiative to “Leave ‘Em Better” by continually providing guests with renowned Texan hospitality and superior fresh-made food at an unbeatable value.
The new TXB private-label line will include over 20 new, delicious SKUs, including:
- TXB Juices and Teas, crafted with locally sourced, Texas ingredients which the drink is named after, including Goodflow Honey Green Tea, Cedar Creek Unsweet Tea, Poteet Strawberry White Tea, 100% apple juice and orange juice, Fredericksburg Peach Tea, Burleson Honey Lemonade and Sugar Land Sweet Tea
- TXB Craft Soda, including blood orange, cherry limeade, strawberry limeade, homestyle lemonade, blueberry lemonade, root beer float, fruit punch, pineapple cream and ginger beer
- TXB Coffee, including a signature house blend and exclusive southern pecan roast, available in freshly ground bags or single-serve pods with eco-friendly biodegradable packaging
- TXB Teriyaki Jerky
- TXB Fajitas, offered in steak and chicken
- TXB Salsa in salsa roja, mambo combo and salsa verde
- TXB Hats
- TXB Shirts
- TXB Custom-branded Shoes (coming soon)
TXB is also debuting its new reloadable gift card, which will be used for the company’s giveaways, including free gas for a year.
TXB is one of the convenience retailers featured in the 2022 NACS Ideas 2 Go video series making its debut at the NACS Show during the Tuesday general session at 8:30 a.m. PDT. Register now to attend the NACS Show, October 1-4 in Las Vegas.
Learn how private-label brands drive loyalty at c-stores and raise their image for fair prices in the NACS Magazine article “An Exclusive Offer” in the August issue of NACS Magazine.